Friday, June 26, 2009

Weekend.

I got new furniture (a friend gave us some since mine is torn up), and I've moved stuff around, in preparation for Edo. I also installed a air conditioner I bought last summer. It was difficult for me to install, so I had to have my daughters boyfriend help me pick it up. I don't think it was actually all that heavy, my body just wouldn't do it.

I was going to visit Edo this weekend, but my step son is getting married in 6 weeks, so we had to sit down and go over the list of people going. Wanted to make sure everyone was on the list. I wish we could help him and his Fiance out more, but we're stuck financially.

Well the donation jar at Kristinas is doing good I heard! It gives me a lot of hope, I'm excited.


I FORGOT TO MENTION:
Any donations can be used as a tax write off, I have the tax code, if you'd like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment